User Acceptance Testing
Outsourcing of the Testing function can save companies a significant amount as compared to in-house testing. Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) will give organizations that choose to focus on creating a culture of quality a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
We are known to bring order even in the most chaotic environments within a short span of time, the key value drivers of this center of excellence are Coverage, Domain Value Add, Time to Market and Resource Scalability.
Manual testing is ideal for relatively small software projects that do not require large data testing. MOVANTECHS’ testing expertise, backed by 2 decades of software development and testing experience for various projects, helps us provide the highest quality of software on-time and within the customer’s budget.
Types of Testing We Cover:
- Functional (Glass-Box and Black-Box)
- Installation / Integration / System
- Usability & Graphic User Interfaces (GUI)
- Load / Stress / Performance
- Compliance Testing (508, UK and European accessibility standards)
- User Acceptance
In addition, development teams perform Unit testing as part of continuous integration approach adopted throughout the company’s projects.
Desktop and Server-side QA Experience in Manual Testing
Our desktop and server-side QA experience in manual testing includes multiple platform coverage and a project-oriented approach. Since different types of software may require different testing methods, different strategies are involved.
1. For Desktop-oriented products: most of the software we test in this segment has undergone the following testing strategies: Functional, Security, Acceptance, Usability, Performance, Ad-hoc, Smoke, and Regression testing.
2. For Server-side software: testing is heavily dependent on the type of the software. For example, for security-oriented software, the following strategies are applied: Functional, Security, Acceptance, Usability, Performance, Integration, Compatibility, End to End, Reliability, Recovery Testing, and Regression testing.
For more details please contact us:email@example.com